Chocolate Sandwich can be a quick breakfast or snack. You only need few handy ingredients.
- 4 slices of Bread
- Butter as required
- Melted Dark Chocolate 2-3 Tbsp (or you can use same quantity Chocolate Syrup)
- Few Cashew slightly dry roasted
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
- Apply little butter on both sides of bread slice, then evenly spread melted Chocolate or chocolate syrup over it.
- Add a few Chocolate Chips, Cashewand a pinch of Cinnamon powder over it.
- Grill sandwich in a sandwich maker or a non-stick pan until bread gets a good golden brown colour. Serve hot with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.