This milkshake is versatile make it Cardamom or Saffron flavoured as per your preference. It simply recharges your body in summers.
- 2 cups Mango.
- 1½ cup Milk or Almond Milk or Soy Milk or Cashew Milk or Coconut Milk or Oat Milk or any other milk you want to use.
- Sugar or Jaggery or Honey or any Sweetener if required.
- 2 drops of Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Essence.
- Few Choco chips or Saffron strands or chopped Pistachios for garnish.
- Ice cubes as required.
- Wash, Peel and Cut mangoes into cubes.
- Blend Mango, Milk, Vanilla Extract or Essence and Sweetener(if required) together.
- Chill it for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes and garnish of your Choice.
- I like thick texture so I’ve used less milk if you want a more liquid texture then you can add more milk.
- You can also add 1-2 Tbsp of Chocolate Syrup.