A yummy Hot and Tangy recipe prepared with Kurkure Snack with a dash of mint to give freshness.
- 1 medium(133gm) pack of Kurkure any flavour (I used Masala Munch)
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 medium finely chopped Onions
- 1 medium chopped Tomato
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mint or Coriander Leaves a few
- 1 Tbsp Chat Masala
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Butter
- Boil Corn Kernels with Butter of a while.
- In a Large Bowl add Kurkure, chopped Onion, chopped Tomato, Corn Kernels, Mint or Coriander leaves, Chat masala, Salt and Lemon Juice. Mix well.
- Serve quickly(as it gets soggy if kept) garnished with more Mint or Coriander leaves.
- You can add 1 tsp of yogurt if you want.
- You can avoid using butter and boil corn only in water.