Samosssaaaa!!!.A much more yummy version of Samosa by making it as a Chaat. Another famous roadside food of northern India.
To see Samosa Recipe check following link
- 4 Samosa(see recipe of Samosa)
For preparing White Peas
- 1 cup dried White Peas(Yellow Matar or chaat wali matar)
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp dry Mango Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 small chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped Tomato
- ¼ cup chopped Onion
- Chat Masala as per taste
- Cumin Powder as per taste
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- ½ cup whisk Yogurt
- ½ cup Green Chutney as per taste
- ½ cup Tamarind Chutney
- Red Chili Powder
- In a pressure cooker add oil, chopped Tomato, Garam masala, dried White Peas and satué for a minute.
- Add water and salt close pressure cooker and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- In a plate place one samosa above it pour three to four Tablespoon of prepared White peas and above it add Onion, Tomato, Chat Masala, Cumin powder, Cumin Powder, Yogurt, Sweet Tamarind Chutney, Green Chutney everything as per your taste.
- Sprinkle little red chilli Powder and Coriander leaves serve hot.
- When making for kids avoid using chilli powder.
- If you are making this recipe for a party or for guest prepare everything but don’t plate it as Samosa will get soggy in gravy of white peas and yogurt.