Of course you can order it from any store but nothing can beat a homemade pizza. This is a full proof tried and tested recipe, just watch for ingredients and taste is guaranteed. you won’t order a pizza after making this one on your own.
- 4 Pizza Base
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 medium Capsicum sliced or diced
- 1 large Onion sliced or diced
- ½ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ cup diced Cottage Cheese(Paneer)
- Fresh or dries Herbs(Oregano, Basil,etc.) as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli Flakes as per taste(alternatively you can also use Chilli powder or Black Pepper Powder)
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take a pizza base apply sauce on it.
- Top it with topping(you can add more toppings of your choice).
- Sprinkle cheese on it.
- Sprinkle Herbs and Chilli Flakes.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 210 degree celsius.
- Remove from oven slice and serve hot.
- Always use cold cheese as it prevents overcooking.
- I used a combination of Mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese because it gives a nice elastic texture if parmesan is not available to you then use only mozerella cheese or buy pizza cheese.
- If slicing pizza becomes a task for you then make thin crust pizza and use sharp scissors to cut slices.