This fusion of Italian mouth-watering cheese pizza topped with Desi paneer tikka is a treat for your taste buds.
- 4 small Pizza Base
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Paneer Tikka
- ½ Corn Kernels
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Herbs (Oregano,Basil, etc.) as per taste
- Chilli Flakes (if you don’t have Chilli Flakes then you can use Chilli Powder)
- 2 tsp Tandoori Masala or Tikka Masala
- Mix Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese Together.
- Place Pizza Base and spread Pizza Sauce on it.
- Top it with Paneer Tikka topping.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over it.
- Sprinlke some Herbs and Tandoori or Tikka masala over it.
- Place on a wire rack and bake for 7-8 minutes at 210 degree celsius in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove form oven and serve hot.
- If making for kids then avoid using chilli flakes or powder.
- If parmesan cheese is not available then you can use only mozzarella cheese or you can also use processed cheese.
- Remember to use a pre-heated oven.
- Baking temperature of different ovens are different so always keep a check.