A potmeal which you can enjoy with you whole family together. Packed with Chickpeas and Corn a complete and wholesome meal. Make it on a calm day and enjoy with your family and loved one’s.
- 2 cups cooked Rice (any)
- 1 cup boiled White Chickpeas
- ½ cup Corn Kernels
- 1 cup finely chopped Onions
- 1-2 chopped Green Chill
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1-2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
- Heat Oil is a wok add chopped Green Chilli and finely chopped Onions. Sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add boiled Chickpeas and satué for 1 minute. Add Corn Kernels and satué for 30 seconds.
- Now lower the flame and add Rice and Salt. Mix well.
- Heat Oil in a tempering pan add Black Mustard Seeds and Curry Leaves and cook till they start to crackle. Pour it over prepared rice and mix well.
- Serve Hot.
- Steam the corns before using to make them soft.
- Make sure oil for tempring is steaming hot.