Combination of everyone’s favourite Vanilla Ice Cream with crunch of Oreo biscuits. A quick to make and great to eat Sweet treat that kids are sure to love, even elders are gonna love it, great to serve for a child’s Birthday Party.
- 10-12 pcs Oreo biscuits (flavour of your choice, I’ve used chocolate one), crushed
- 500 ml Vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup (Optional as adding chocolate syrup make this recipe very sweet)
- Take a large bowl and fill it with ice now take another smaller bowl and place it in the bowl filled with ice.
- Now add Vanilla ice cream and crushed Oreo biscuit, mix everything well using a blender or spatula.
- Serve this delicious ice cream garnished with Oreo.
- Using two bowls with one filled with ice and another above it prevents ice cream from melting quickly.
- If you don’t want to use two bowls then mix ice cream in a freezer safe bowl and after mixing well place ice cream in freezer to set.
- Do not crush biscuits completely as it’ll not give crunch.