Refreshing sorbet recipe for killing summers with cooling effect of rose.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Rooh Afza
- 1-2 edible Rose Flower
- 2-3 Tsp Sugar/Honey or as required
- Mix Sugar/Honey and water. Add Rose petals into it and boil vigorously until water is half of initial volume.
- Now add Rose water, Lemon Juice and Rooh Afza.
- Cool down the mixture. Freeze it and at every one hour take out and churn well. Do this for 6-7 times till a smooth sorbet texture is made.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves.
I love throwing everything in blender and in a minute have a perfect shake in a glass. If you are another Coffee and Chocolate lover then this is a creamy treat for you.
I didn’t had whipped in stock therefore in picture you can’t see garnished whipped cream. I made this drink in a fuzz therefore picture is very bad.
- 2 cups Milk(i used toned milk you can use any)
- 2-3 scoops of Coffee or Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2-3 tsp of Coffee granules or powder(avoid if using coffee flavour ice cream)
- 1-2 tsp Chocolate syrup(if using coffee or vanilla flavour ice cream)
- handful of Chocolate Chips
- Whipped cream for garnish(i haven’t used)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until frothy.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve immediately.
- You can add more or less coffee granules and chocolate syrup according to your taste.
- If you don’t have blender then pour all ingredients in a bag or bottle shake well until everything gets mixed properly and enjoy your drink.
This milkshake is versatile make it Cardamom or Saffron flavoured as per your preference. It simply recharges your body in summers.
- 2 cups Mango.
- 1½ cup Milk or Almond Milk or Soy Milk or Cashew Milk or Coconut Milk or Oat Milk or any other milk you want to use.
- Sugar or Jaggery or Honey or any Sweetener if required.
- 2 drops of Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Essence.
- Few Choco chips or Saffron strands or chopped Pistachios for garnish.
- Ice cubes as required.
- Wash, Peel and Cut mangoes into cubes.
- Blend Mango, Milk, Vanilla Extract or Essence and Sweetener(if required) together.
- Chill it for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes and garnish of your Choice.
- I like thick texture so I’ve used less milk if you want a more liquid texture then you can add more milk.
- You can also add 1-2 Tbsp of Chocolate Syrup.
Water is boring. So why not improve it’s taste with fresh fruits. By adding a flavor of orange to it. you’ll drink even
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Sprig of Mint leaves
- Lemon Juice as required
- Dissolve Sugar in Water and boil this mixture until it is reduced to almost half of it’s initial volume.
- Add Orange and Lemon Juice to it and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Keep aside to let it cool then transfer it to a freezer safe utensil and freeze.
- After about half an hour when it gets partially set take it out and crumble it. Keep doing this process every half hour until you get a smooth and frozen sorbet texture. I did for 6 hours.
- Garnish it with Mint leaves and lemon juice and serve.
A refreshing Drink to keep you hydrated in summers and gives a cooling effect.
- Water- 1/2 cup(chilled)
- Honey- 1 Tbsp
- Rooh Afza – 1 Tbsp
- Ice Cubes- As required
- A sprig of mint leaves
- Lemon- 2 Tsp
- Rose Water- as per taste(I used 1 Tsp)
You can substitute Honey with 1.5 Tbsp of sugar
- Mix Honey (or sugar as you wish) in water well.
- Add Rooh Afza and Rose Water to it and mix well.
- Then Lemon Juice mix well
- Then add ice cubes to it and garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled