Skip to content
- 8-10 slices of Brown Bread or Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 medium Potato, boiled and sliced into rounds
- 1 small to medium Cucumber l, sliced
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 small to medium Tomato, sliced
- Butter as required
- Chaat Masala powder as required
- Roasted Cumin powder as required
- Black Salt or Regular Salt as required
- freshly milled Black Pepper – optional
- 1/2 cup Coriander chutney
- Tomato ketchup or sauce to be served with the sandwiches
- Rinse, peel and slice the Onion,Potatoes,Tomatoes and Cucumber in thin rounds.
- Butter all the Bread slices. The butter has to be spread evenly and generously so that the bread does not become soggy on spreading the chutney.
- Spread some Green Chutney on the slices.place a few slices of Potatoes, then place 2 to 3 Cucumber, Tomato and Onion slices. Sprinkle roasted Cumin powder, Chaat masala powder and Black salt.
- Cover the sandwiches with the remaining slices of Bread.
- Spread Butter on the top of slices.
- In a pre heated grill, place the sandwich carefully with the buttered side facing at the bottom. Now spread butter on the top side facing you.
- Close the grill and grill the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes or till crisp and golden.
- Remove the grilled sandwiches with a wooden spatula. Serve Hot.