Refreshing sorbet recipe for killing summers with cooling effect of rose.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Rooh Afza
- 1-2 edible Rose Flower
- 2-3 Tsp Sugar/Honey or as required
- Mix Sugar/Honey and water. Add Rose petals into it and boil vigorously until water is half of initial volume.
- Now add Rose water, Lemon Juice and Rooh Afza.
- Cool down the mixture. Freeze it and at every one hour take out and churn well. Do this for 6-7 times till a smooth sorbet texture is made.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves.