Refreshing sorbet recipe for killing summers with cooling effect of rose.
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Rose Water
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Rooh Afza
- 1-2 edible Rose Flower
- 2-3 Tsp Sugar/Honey or as required
- Mix Sugar/Honey and water. Add Rose petals into it and boil vigorously until water is half of initial volume.
- Now add Rose water, Lemon Juice and Rooh Afza.
- Cool down the mixture. Freeze it and at every one hour take out and churn well. Do this for 6-7 times till a smooth sorbet texture is made.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves.
I love throwing everything in blender and in a minute have a perfect shake in a glass. If you are another Coffee and Chocolate lover then this is a creamy treat for you.
I didn’t had whipped in stock therefore in picture you can’t see garnished whipped cream. I made this drink in a fuzz therefore picture is very bad.
- 2 cups Milk(i used toned milk you can use any)
- 2-3 scoops of Coffee or Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2-3 tsp of Coffee granules or powder(avoid if using coffee flavour ice cream)
- 1-2 tsp Chocolate syrup(if using coffee or vanilla flavour ice cream)
- handful of Chocolate Chips
- Whipped cream for garnish(i haven’t used)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until frothy.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve immediately.
- You can add more or less coffee granules and chocolate syrup according to your taste.
- If you don’t have blender then pour all ingredients in a bag or bottle shake well until everything gets mixed properly and enjoy your drink.