Savour the taste of true Italian flavours with this easy pasta recipe in its silky, smooth and aromatic sauce made from Butter, Milk and Refined Flour.
Time – 20-25 Minutes
Serves – 4
- 400 gm boiled pasta Fusilli (you may use any hollow pasta of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 Cloves grated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Refined Flour or 2 tsp corn flour
- 1-1/2 Cup cold Milk
- 1 cup boiled Frozen Sweet corn (boiled)
- 2 pinches Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Salt as per taste
- 1 medium grated Cheese Cube
- 2-3 Olives
- Few sprigs of Fresh Parsley
- Grated Parmesan Cheese for garnish
- Put a pan on low flame and heat Butter in it. While the butter is melting, add the grated Garlic in it and saute for a minute.
- Now, add Refined Flour or Corn Flour in the pan and saute till the flour is mixed well with the garlic.
- Now add Milk in the pan and stir it continuously to avoid any lumps. Bring the mixture to a boil
- Now add Oregano, Thyme, Paprika, Black Pepper Powder along with Salt in it and mix well. Add the grated cheese into the thick mixture and let it rest for a few seconds.
- Now add Sweet Corn and Pasta. Mix all ingredients well.
- While serving garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, Parsley and sliced Olives. You may also add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top.
- Stir in an equal amount of flour and cook the mixture for just 20-30 seconds.
- Stir in milk, a little at a time, making sure to stir well so that no lumps form.